Introducing the Big Zip™ EVO—the latest evolution in taste-free hydration. The Big Zip EVO delivers a significantly higher flow rate than previous Platypus reservoirs and a host of new features, making it a great option for backpackers, hikers, and kayakers.
- Secure SlideLock™: Slides both directions to easily open, securely close and fill reservoir.
- Handy Pincher Grip: Allows for easy one-handed filling.
- High Mount Quick-disconnect: Offers fast, easy access—no more digging down in your pack.
- Leak-proof Shut-off Valve: Instantly stops flow and offers reliable stowing.
- Semi-rigid Center Baffle: Offers low-profile support and makes for easy cleaning and drying.
- HyFLO™ Self-sealing Bite Valve: Improves flow along with new, larger 5/16" drink tube.
- Funk-free: Embedded Silver-ion protects clean water from mold & bacteria.
- Pure Platy Experience: All materials are certified taste-free, BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.
- Capacity: 1,5 liter
- Weight: 160 gram
- Width: 21.6 cm
- Length: 33 cm
- Material: polyuretan / polyeten & silikon
Welcome to Melker of Sweden
The place where sustainability meets design and quality in a perfect symbiosis.
Can you deliver to me?
We deliver all over europe and also to canada. Best way to find out if we can deliver to you is to start the purschase process. If there is a shipping alternative then we can get your order to you!
Who is Melker?
Melker is a classic swedish name and it was the name of a well known character in Saltkråkan, a television show that started 1964 in Sweden. The script was written by Astrid lindgren Swedens most famous children author.
The series takes place in Stockholm archipelago and therefor it is something many swedes think about when they think about the archipelago.
We took the name Melker as a hommage to the Tv-series and see it as one of our missions to help people to great experiences on and by the water.
Emphasise your messaging
Read about experiences our users around the world have shared using our tag #MelkerMoment
Need a new kayak?
Emil, our COO who also is an experienced kayaker, has summarised some tips of what to think about when buying a kayak.
Read more about who we are and what we believe in.